WANTED: Plains Game Hunt South Africa March 2016

Hello everyone, lately work has made organizing a hunt quite difficult and this request is not much better; however I am going to be in South Africa in March with a friend and would potentially like to stay an additional week and squeeze in a hunt. I've read plenty to know that March may not be the best hunting, it's short notice, and a pretty short hunt but I'm not sure I can come to SA and not try to hunt. Previously I have tried to plan a 2+ week trip but again work interfered so I am either going to have to hold out another year for that or at least try to fit in up to 5 days of hunting for a few animals like an introduction hunt in March. I would like input if you think this possible and or worth squeezing it in. Additional info:
- Hard Dates: March 7-12
- Animals: Kudu, plains game

Please feel free to visit my website, www.spearsafaris.com for pictures and info on our areas, we have a great area 2,5 hours from Johannesburg that will be great for this time and species. You can also email me at , info@spearsafaris.com.

WF hope you have a great hunt! Please post some pictures when you get back.

I booked a hunt off of AH with Henry Griffiths safaris in 2012 and it was fantastic! Am going back this Oct. Save some critters for me LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg