Wanted Old Big Bore Brass For My Son Cartridge Display

Received a package from D Gracy down in Texas. Thank you for the 470 Nitro express and 416 Rigby. My son was super excited when they showed up. Just wanted to let you know they showed up and I appreciate it. The collection is coming along nicely . You guys are great with helping me out in this project. I appreciate the effort and helping it grow. I could never do this without your help.
Thanks again

I've got 3 dummy 505 Gibbs and could send you one. Might be a good idea to add a list of what you have allready and on the way and a few of us may be able to fill in some blanks for you:)

I would appreciate a 505 Gibbs. I will PM you. I didn’t want to create a list, didn’t want to sound greedy, Ungrateful, or “I’ll take it all” attitude. But you are right, A list would make it easier. Thank you for your generous offer, and I will get a list together.

500/416 ne and 500 ne, 458 Lott, and a bunch of “normal” calibers. Pm me if interested.

Just received my package from Arbeiter In Houston Texas. Thank you very much, it is very appreciated

Dan beach, I appreciate your help for the cartridge display.

Hey Bauer, just out of curiosity; how many rounds is your kid up to?

Also I think if you posted a list of the different calibers you currently have; it would help others on the forum potentially fill in the gaps.

I agree, I was supposed to do that last couple days but was out of town for work. I received a couple packages yesterday and the day before. I will get a list out today and see if we can fill in the gaps. The response and generosity of the members Here is terrific.

Thank you to Michael Rogers, received your package today. Very generous of you. Can’t thank you enough

This is what has generously sent to me so far
375 H&H
416 WBY MAG
450 Dakota
458 LOTT
470 NE
495 A SQUARE
500/416 NE
500 NE
Also waiting on a package from VEPOI
500 Jeffrey
404 Jeffrey
470 NE
9.3x74R
9.3 x 66 SAKO
475 TURNBULL

Action Bob has generously donated, still waiting on his package.

Thank you to MMAL, B.EVASUSS and Scott Wimmer. Your package just showed up while I was away. Very happy to see them. The look on my boy’s face is priceless. He has even gotten his Boy Scout troop excited about this project. You guys are very generous with your time and effort. I greatly appreciate it.

.458 Lott that I promised a while back was sent.

Scott CW I sent you a PM. I apologize for not letting you know your package arrived. I have the 458 lott sitting on my table. Thank you for the cartridge. Again I apologize.

VEPOI package arrived this week. Thank you for your Generosity. Thank you for helping me out.

I have

450/400 Nitro 3" (aka .400 Jeffery) the original Nitro Express.

.458 Winchester Magnum

Great that this project is exciting your son and the the young men of the Boy Scouts.

PM sent

Yes, it’s definitely starting to takeoff. The collection is starting to get real interesting

I can send .378 WBY, 338 Lapua, & 33 XC. Do you consider big .30s to be big bore? I also have .30-378 WBY, .300 RUM, and .300 H&H. Oh yeah- 8x68S, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross