WANTED: Namibian outfitter wanted

johnfox

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Namibia
A friend and myself are in the very early stages of putting a hunt together for ourselves and another four hunters to hunt in Namibia in a couple of years time.
At this point in time I'd like to make contact with, or be referred to an outfitter who could handle a party of six.
Three of us have hunting in Africa before and two of us aren't all that concerned about taking many animals, it's the whole trip that's important. I would be happy just to take photos of the other blokes on a couple of days. Transport to and from the hunting area wouldn't be an issue either, we will hire a vehicle/s. Cost will be a consideration, none of us a company execs etc, just blue collar.
We would like the chance to take some cull animals if possible and if there's some bird shooting available I'll be a happy man.

John

Hi John,

Ozondjahe is a great location you certainly could not go wrong there. They do stay pretty booked up for most of the season. I have a couple of other outfitter that may suit your needs. if you would drop me a PM with your email and I'll get some information over to you.

Christi Liebenberg of Hatari Safaris. mY WIFE & i HUNTED W/HIM ON OUR 1ST SAFARI (NOW PLANNING #5). He has multiple xxl ranches to hunt and is a full PH so if you want a big critter up in the Caprivi he can do that too. He & His great wife Velia were born/raised on Namibian ranches. You won't be sorry, very accomodating & laid back, not a "Shoot,Shoot, Shoot!!" type of PH.

Hi JohnFox, the Namibian hunt sounds extremely exciting. And ask me, I have been there a couple of times, and yes it is absolutely another world! That is AFRICA!!!

I have a contact to a place, you would fall in love with. Get in contact with me so that I can get you on their track. My email is info@tootabi.com

I know you would be satisfied with these ones.

Kind regards,

Hey John,
We have a great place in Namibia that can cater to your needs. Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Cheers,
Marius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg