AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAJW
Good day to all members. Members, I am extremely fortunate to received 20 x Mauser 43 brass from one of the forum members to use on the Black Powder hunt of 2019. I really would like if a visiting hunter who comes to South Africa soon will be able/willing to bring me the Mauser 43 brass cartridges along, It is not ammo, only 43 Mauser brass . Please be so kind as to PM me if you see your way open to do this for me..I really will appreciate this .

Here is the packaging that I am in need for someone to bring it to South Africa,,
PHmtOyB.jpg
m3JG1OE.jpg

Regards

Gert Odendaal
South Africa
Witbank
Mpumalanga

Last edited by a moderator:
Members, my sincere appreciation to member Stoat, who is willing to bring the 20 x brass casings to South Africa in November ..it really is much, much appreciated...(y)(y)(y)(y)

Members, yes, it really is great to have members around the globe that is always willing to assist other members like we have seen here. Members, if ever there is something I can do or being of assistance to any one here on the forum from the South African side , please feel free to pm me anytime you are in need of assistance. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross