Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
U.S. Zimbabwe, South Africa, Northwest & Limpopo
A friend and I are looking for non trophy, non exportable elephant hunt for two hunters. Could be PAC hunt as well. Open to any country however guessing Zim has best opportunity/pricing. 7 days? 2016. Timing is flexible. May have two non hunters as well.

Looking for free range hunting experience. Understand these won't be big tuskers. Just looking for some with tusks. This is really about the experience of hunting elephant.

Please PM me with what you have available.

Hi Ridge Top
I can help you in Zimbabwe
PM sent.

Ridge Top
There are elephant that are exportable at a good price from South Africa. Email Pieter at Paw Print Safaris.

I have sent you a message, I have non export and export available in the Omay, lake Kariba
Cheers
Martin

Ridge Top are you still thinking about doing this type hunt?

Ridge Top hunting elephant is the greatest hunt one can do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross