Wanted Long Shot 6.5cm Ammunition

clockwork_7mm_gator

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Gents,

I'm in search of ammo for a buddy's 6.5cm. He doesn't reload and I don't own one, so no components. Has 150 Power Shok and 180 Nontypicals in 308 to trade or willing to buy outright. Please shoot me a PM if you're game.

Thanks.

I had to buy some 6.5 CM for a hunt coming soon. I bought the Accubond LR on an auction site. Do some online searching. I found several ELD-X and Accubonds. Good luck.

Thank. I've been trying to avoid GB ad other gougers... would much rather just trade box for box if possible. The prices online right now for *everything* are bonkers... so if I can find someone with 6.5 that needs 308, happy to just swap as if none of the insanity is going on around us!

Thank. I've been trying to avoid GB ad other gougers... would much rather just trade box for box if possible. The prices online right now for *everything* are bonkers... so if I can find someone with 6.5 that needs 308, happy to just swap as if none of the insanity is going on around us!
What kind of ammo is needed ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois