WANTED: Leopard Hunt

Hello. We can offer you a leopard hunt in Botswana. 600,000 acre concession that has not been hunted in 6 years. Loads of leopard. Before dangerous game closed 6 years ago we ran 90-95% on leopard. Price is $32,500. With $7800 returned if no opportunity. Please PM me if you would like to discuss. Thank you. This gives you opportunity to hunt an area that has not been hunted in 6 years.

Hello sir,

Welcome to the forum and you definitely came to the correct place to plan your leopard hunt. I have a tag available, if you would send me your email address on a PM I will be more than happy to send you all the information regarding our areas and what we offer.

Do not hesitate to ask questions at all.

Thank you and I am looking forward to being in touch soon!

All my best,

Jacques

Hi Team Beretta
Welcome to AH. You will find a wealth of information here regarding Leopard hunting.
I can help you with a Tag later in the year. we just need to see what happens with the Corona virus and travel ban. I will send you a PM with all the information.
Dave

Good day. Looking to hunt a Leopard late 2020, where is the best place and whom to contact. Please help.

Hi Team Beretta.
With all this corona going around we may just be able to offer you a better than usual deal.
Tanzania is my first choice, you can also take 3 Buffalo and a load of Plains game.
Zimbabwe we have a Cancellation Tag available.
Please contact me on email for more details. info@spearsafaris.com. ( I attach 2 photos, one is from Tanzania and one is from Zimbabwe.
Cheers Ernest
IMG_7707.jpg
PHOTO-2018-12-14-06-10-42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You might look carefully at the hunts offered section here. Look at the last 8-10 months. There are some very good hunts offered. Cats can be tough. There is a member here that has gone 2 times and has no leopard. Booking with one of the best "cat men" will greatly increase your odds of taking a cat on your first hunt. Good luck
Bruce

The way things are going if the hunting season opens in the Fall there will be outfitters falling all over themselves ;) to offer up deals as most of the hunting season would have been gone with no revenue.

I'd wait and see, but be prepared to take off on a moment's notice for a great deal.

Hi Guys
Thank you for everybody's reply and input. Will work thru everyting and get in contact with who ever i decide on. Best off luck in these times.

Good day. Looking to hunt a Leopard late 2020, where is the best place and whom to contact. Please help.

Matetsi Unit One is located only one hour out of Victoria Falls and is serviced by an International airport so no extra costs on transfers, etc
Matetsi is one of the oldest and most famous hunting areas in Africa and we have a great diversity of animals and follow traditional hunting ethics and only hunt sunrise to sunset. Our evenings are enjoyed by the campfire or experiencing some of our African cuisine and fine wines and whiskeys around the dining table sharing anecdotes and enjoying a good laugh.

We can offer a 14 day Leopard only hunt for 2020 at $26,800 (excluding bait animals) or;

16 day Leopard/Buffalo at $32,400 (excluding bait animals)

Price includes transfers to/from Victoria Falls International Airport

Good luck with your research, that is part of the fun. At the end I hope you get to see something like the attached.

That is pretty cold for almost 7AM in August (long john weather for a blind). Where was this?

Hello, we have good leopard hunts available and I am happy to discuss the details with you. Thanks - Nathan

Took mine in Namibia PM me for details

Good morning,

Good luck planning your leopard hunt!
We are a hunting safari company in Namibia, and we have a leopard tag available for 2020.
The area where we mostly hunt for leopard, is in the North West of Namibia, area called Kaokoland.
Our hunting area stretches over more than 2 million acres of unfenced land.
We got additional conservancies this year, and therefore have extra leopard tag available.

You are welcome to contact us at info@jamyhunt.com if you would like more information.
You can also have a look at our website (www.jamyhunts.com)

Thank you, and good luck with the planning, and stay safe!

Regards,
Kirsten

That is pretty cold for almost 7AM in August (long john weather for a blind). Where was this?
It was pretty cold, we hunted in the south of Zimbabwe. :cool:

It was pretty cold, we hunted in the south of Zimbabwe. :cool:

Good to know. I'll be at Dande area for my Leopard/Buffalo in August (if flights resume), I was going to pack layers, but still would have frozen my a** off sitting in a blind at 3 Celsius, I was thinking 7-10 Celsius to start the day with. I will have to rethink my layers.

I think the date might be July 8, not August 7.
Hmmm, good point. Seeing that the temperature is in Celsius the date also might be in English format. That would also explain the extra cold morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you