WANTED: Leopard Hunt For July Or August 2021

Jerycmeach

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Never have hunted outside of North America. Have always dreamed of a Leopard hunt. I have been kept from
operating my salmon and halibut charter fishing business for the last two seasons because of Covid. Ketchikan Alaska depends on the cruise ships for it's economy and I depend on them for my charter fishing customers. I have the time but it seems there is trouble with the availability of tags at such short notice. I have had several PH's try to find tags for me but they have been unable to do so.
Also I am gathering the PH's are busy hunting a full schedule as it is. If a great hunt opportunity presents itself please let me know. best regards, and thanks for allowing me to join this forum.

There are 2 Leopard hunt offers in the "deals" forum. Both are very reputable safari outfitters.

@JKO HUNTING SAFARIS Please contact Jacques Spamer of JKO Safaris- he may be able to help you out. Feel free to DM for further info as well.

My cat with him in Namibia last October

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, we can help you. please send me an email to wayne@bosssafaris.com and I will be able to get all the pricing and information back to you.

Kind Regards

Feel free to give me a shout @ jaco@kwalata.com we have two great areas with quota remaining for 2023.

You need to contact Wayne Van Den Bergh of @Nyamazana Safaris. He may have a tag for the Drummond Ranch which is famous for large and plentiful leopards. I will be there the end of July

By the way we’ll be cruising the inside passage next summer and was looking for a charter out of Ketchikan. Send me your details

There are 2 Leopard hunt offers in the "deals" forum. Both are very reputable safari outfitters.
Thank you. So far they have not gotten back to me. I imagine many are in the field hunting and out of touch.

Never have hunted outside of North America. Have always dreamed of a Leopard hunt. I have been kept from
operating my salmon and halibut charter fishing business for the last two seasons because of Covid. Ketchikan Alaska depends on the cruise ships for it's economy and I depend on them for my charter fishing customers. I have the time but it seems there is trouble with the availability of tags at such short notice. I have had several PH's try to find tags for me but they have been unable to do so.
Also I am gathering the PH's are busy hunting a full schedule as it is. If a great hunt opportunity presents itself please let me know. best regards, and thanks for allowing me to join this forum.

Please feel free to call me regarding your schedule. Jacques is hunting right now, but I can call him later this evening. I've discussed this with him and he may have an opening later in the summer. This will indeed take a bit of coordinating with Leopard being the quarry. You can also PM me your phone number if you'd like for me to call you.

By the way we’ll be cruising the inside passage next summer and was looking for a charter out of Ketchikan. Send me your details
I’m www.fishketchikan.com
Aaa sportfishing company
@aaa.sportfishing.company on Facebook
Thanks for trying to help me with a leopard hunt. Lifetime dream of mine

I second Wayne @Nyamazana Safaris. He has a possible leopard but I think there may be members in line already. That's a dam good sign and recommendation for an outfitter and PH. Good luck with your search.

MB

I have hunted with York from Dalton & York Safaris three times for leopard and have been blessed to kill a large Tom the first night in the blind all three times. Here are the photos of all three leopards.

7FDFDCD8-9A55-4FEE-B6D7-E9F628F42869.jpeg
0E0C8F27-C6AB-461D-B32E-04A0E8A9DE3C.jpeg
1A304D5F-425A-4EE4-A260-95941FBCB0D5.jpeg

I have hunted with York from Dalton & York Safaris three times for leopard and have been blessed to kill a large Tom the first night in the blind all three times. Here are the photos of all three leopards.
Wow! That is incredible. Thank you foe sharing!

Jaco put your reading glasses on...he said 2021...and like now now.....
O crap then I’m out, sold out for 21 and 22 unfortunately. My eye’s aren’t what they use to be .
I might not be as fast as I once was but holy crap! I’m still fast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross