WANTED Left Hand .375 H&H

I have a browning a bolt stainless stalker in 375 h and h. There will be some that don’t like the browning because it is push feed.

CZ was making the CZ 550 in left handed 375 H&H until a year or two back I believe. I just did a little browsing and none came up for sale. If you have time keep a look out for one.

As a lefty I went with the Ruger M77 African in 375 Ruger. The cartridge isn't as common, but it's definitely getting noticed more.

Yes, and I believe they'd set you up nicely. Not knowing your budget, this is probably your best option if you want to keep it around $2K, maybe a little less. I'm sure @Montana Rifle Company will be along here shortly. If he doesn't pop up, PM him. I've corresponded with him, and he's a true gentleman.

There are always a number of LH 375 H&H at Gun Broker dot com, but prices can run from $1000 to $100,000 (no kidding - there are a couple Blasers listed right now where asking price is 32K USD)

Last edited:
Considered Ruger 375? CDNN was selling left handed Hawkeye FTW for $599.

Another vote for Montana Rifle Company. I think your husband would be very happy with that choice. A belated Christmas present maybe? ;) From his wonderful, adoring wife :D
Just an FYI, SHOT Show which is the major firearms industry show starts this week. So if it takes a little while for MRC to respond to this thread that may be a factor.

Joan the Ruger Model #1 is left or right handed as it is a single shot rifle.
I have four of them!
F722C95F-C868-44FB-A14F-A2539B7918B1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg