Discussion in 'DEALS & OFFERS' started by Plus 1, Jul 22, 2019.
Sent you a PM regarding an operator that has buff quota next month in Moz.........FWB
Hi Eveline @evelines nice to see you on here. And good talking to you and hearing everything in the concession is coming together. @Plus 1 Eveline is who I was waiting to hear from in Mozambique . Her area is great right up in the north on the Ruvuma river. I was there two years ago . I had client /friend who I had booked a two buff hunt for but he had to cancel for medical reasons just before traveling and incredibly kindly gave the hunt to my son. Evelines late husband Jamie who was a good friend ran the operation then , and my son took two really old buff in basically a left and right at the same time with Jamie . We had a great time and I loved the area , I would have loved to have spent more time and looked at more of the concession as we only saw a relatively small area of it as it's pretty big.The area is great and truly wild Africa.... I was waiting to give you Eveline contact information till I knew she had availability but she beat me to it. I recommend getting in contact with her. Cheers mike
Good Morning Plus 1
We might be able to help.
Have sent you a pm.
We hunt Marameo Cutada 10, in the Zambezi delta PM me and Ill give you a deal
I can help you in Tanzania, I know it is not your preferred dates but if you can arrive on 24 September you will share a charter and save a lot of money. Buffalo and plains game , you could do Sable if that interests you. Please email me if you are interested, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
@evelines is operating in Niassa in northern Moz.
Drop her a PM and see what might be on offer.
Thank you Wayne
We have buffalo available send me a email if interested
Yes, I hunted the area with Eveline’s late husband and got a great buffalo and several other species.
I would second Richie Schultz in Zim, hunted with him years ago and he is a first rate PH and fun to hunt with.
@Tokoloshe Safaris might have last minute quota for you in Zimbabwe.
It is interesting how much can change in a week. One week ago we were informed that our PH did not have quota for our hunt and it looked like it was going to be canceled. After many emails, WhatsApp messages, and phone calls I was able to find several good options for a replacement hunt. We decided to go with Lin Stanton of Mbalabala Safaris. Lin is going to take us to the Charisa Safari Area. I know, I know , I know, .... the Charisa has been hunted out, etc., etc. Lin has reassured us that the area is being well managed again and the game is back. I also spoke to Phil Massaro who hunted Charisa earlier this year and wrote an article about his trip in American Hunter. (I don't think I am suppose to post link). Anyway we are heading to the Charisa to hunt buffalo August 22-31. Upon my return I will give a report.
Thanks to sponsors and members here who gave a lot of information and assistance. A special thanks to "neckdeep" who has been invaluable.
You made a good choice with Lin @Mbalabala Safaris !
Awesome and glad it worked out. I can wait for the hunt report.
Sent you a pm hoping to assist
Good day sir
I have very good free ranging Buffalo available in the north of Namibia (Caprivi). I will be able to help you as soon as you have time to be here. How many Buffalo do you want to shoot?
Separate names with a comma.