WANTED: Kudu Hunt

RichardC

Reaction score
Hello
I am looking for a Greater Kudu hunt, that will include a gemsbok and impala. I will be taking a date with me so the accommodations need to be 4 or 5 star. There are so many outfitters, it's hard to find a staring point. I am looking to book a hunt for Aug 2017.
Any feedback would be appreciated

Richard,
First welcome to AH.
Your post says August 2017 so I’m thinking you mean 2019. Be happy to help you put something together.

Hello & welcome Richard,

There are many quality outfitters here who can offer you a fantastic kudu hunt. I am assuming you are planing for August 2018 or 2019??;) I will send you a PM with some more detailed information on what we can offer you.

Welcome to AH! Hope you have a great trip!

Welcome to AH Richard. There are lots of outfitters that can accommodate your wishes. I'm sure you will be contacted by a number of them. Their "package" deals generally offer the best bang for the buck.

I hope you are heading out in 2018. :)

Plenty of Good outfitters.

Read some reports and get a feel for what is on offer.
Have fun planning your date in Africa.

Hello & welcome Richard,

There are many quality outfitters here who can offer you a fantastic kudu hunt. I am assuming you are planing for August 2018 or 2019??;) I will send you a PM with some more detailed information on what we can offer you.

Sorry, I meant 2018

Welcome to AH! Serapa Safaris can meet both of your requirements for animals and treat your date to a 5 star lodge. I will ask Jacques Spamer @AAA Africa Serapa Safaris to contact you, he is the lead PH at Serapa.

Serapa certainly has luxurious accommodations from what I ve seen on line. And Jacques is as seasoned as they come. Good luck no matter who you choose.

Welcome to AH Richard! Pm sent

Welcome welcome welcome
Did send you a
Pm

Hello
I am looking for a Greater Kudu hunt, that will include a gemsbok and impala. I will be taking a date with me so the accommodations need to be 4 or 5 star. There are so many outfitters, it's hard to find a staring point. I am looking to book a hunt for Aug 2017.
Any feedback would be appreciated

Welcome to AH, Richard. We can help you with your requirements in the Eastern Cape on Southern Greater Kudu, with some amazing accommodations in the area. Please be so kind to drop me a PM or email, and I will be happy to forward you some photos with info.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Richard.

Welcome to AH. We sent you a PM.

Looking forward to your replay.

Dear @RichardC

Let me know if we can help you with your safari planning process.

We offer awesome free range Kudu hunting in Namibia!

Hi @RichardC , You came to the right place. There are lots of good outfitters here who can give you a great hunt. I saw you mentioned a big kudu and 4-5 star accommodation as your top priorities, so I can personally recommend Limcroma Safaris. I planned a similar trip for my first safari where I needed really nice accommodations and non hunting stuff for my wife and daughter. A greater kudu was also at the top of my list. Limcroma exceeded my expectations by a mile, and I was able to arrow the kudu bull of my dreams! Hannes will take exceptional care of your family. Good luck on your safari!

Welcome Richard. We will gladly assist in arranging your dream African Safari. If you are looking for an old style, free range hunt, look no further than Namibia. Happy planning

Consider Game 4 Africa...just booked my next hunt with them in 2019.

I am assuming this is your first kudu (not sure if that is right). But believe me it is an awesome, challenging and extremely rewarding hunt. Kudu had been my dream animal for 25 years of reading and dreaming of Africa. The bull I got was a great hunt and more amazing than I had ever dreamed.

Good luck on planning your hunt and give those of us who are killing time to our next trip a hunt report to read.
IMG_1992.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!