Wanted Kimber Caprivi 416 Rem Mag/Browning Gold Lite 10 Gauge

doubleboy

AH member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Kimber Caprivi in 416 Rem Mag and a Browning Gold Lite in 10 gauge, camo.

Rob
[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Looking to purchase a Kimber Caprivi in 416 Rem Mag and a Browning Gold Lite in 10 gauge, camo.

Rob
[redacted]
Hi @doubleboy, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Captain Munro

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
jtwannabewriter.blogspot.com
Yea! I contacted a few shops last spring and they said maybe a new run would come in in a year, but that is just for the 375. I was originally looking for the 416 as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matandanderson

Latest profile posts

Member: NRA Life

Hunt: Alaska-Canada-NM
geoff rath wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
G'day Bob,
Just had a yarn with A G, and he has filled me in on how much work he puts in to such developments, referencing QuikLoad, tightening tolerances, load development, range testing. He indicated that of you wish to contact him directly he can go into details far better than I.
If you wish , contact him directly, he has given the OK for me to pass that on.
Hunt: Alaska, Canada, Mexico and USA: particularly the Western states.
Hi,
Going through and old thread I see you mentioned having a William Douglas double in 470NE for sale. Just touching base to see if you sold the rifle, or if it was still for sale?
Regards,
Chris
(Wollongong, NSW)
Hi Chris
Yes, I still have it
Cheers
Steve
Erin Lockwood wrote on Laurine88's profile.
Hi again do you think you could message me your email or some other way to contact you, I've been having error messages trying to send messages via private conversations to you since last night, sorry!