Wanted Job As Professional Hunter

TiaanvZyl

Reaction score
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa
Good day I am a qualified professional hunter who is currently unemployed and I am looking for a job. I have 2 years of experience in the hunting industry and also problem animal management. I have hunted with Hungarian, Spanish and American clients in the Free State and Northern Cape. Please contact me if you know of a job opening. tiaanvanzyl01@gmail.com, 0734413771

Welcome to AH @TiaanvZyl ! Best of luck in your search

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome and best of luck!

Tiaan, have taken 3 appies in the past from AH, have new one starting this month. I suggest you add more info about yourself.

Good day, thank you for the advice I have added more info. Have a good day

You might want to add the information into this thread, not just your profile.

Good day I am a 24 year old qualified professional hunter who is currently unemployed and I am looking for a job. I have 2 years of experience in the hunting industry and also problem animal management. I have hunted with Hungarian, Spanish and American clients in the Free State and Northern Cape. We hunted plains game and I also assisted with a buffalo hunt. I hunted my first animal at the age of 14 since then I have hunted lots of plains game species

Please contact me if you know of a job opening. tiaanvanzyl01@gmail.com, 0734413771
Good day to all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross