Wanted Job As Professional Hunter

TiaanvZyl

Reaction score
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa
Good day I am a qualified professional hunter who is currently unemployed and I am looking for a job. I have 2 years of experience in the hunting industry and also problem animal management. I have hunted with Hungarian, Spanish and American clients in the Free State and Northern Cape. Please contact me if you know of a job opening. tiaanvanzyl01@gmail.com, 0734413771

Welcome to AH @TiaanvZyl ! Best of luck in your search

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome and best of luck!

Tiaan, have taken 3 appies in the past from AH, have new one starting this month. I suggest you add more info about yourself.

Good day, thank you for the advice I have added more info. Have a good day

You might want to add the information into this thread, not just your profile.

Good day I am a 24 year old qualified professional hunter who is currently unemployed and I am looking for a job. I have 2 years of experience in the hunting industry and also problem animal management. I have hunted with Hungarian, Spanish and American clients in the Free State and Northern Cape. We hunted plains game and I also assisted with a buffalo hunt. I hunted my first animal at the age of 14 since then I have hunted lots of plains game species

Please contact me if you know of a job opening. tiaanvanzyl01@gmail.com, 0734413771
Good day to all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois