WANTED: Interested In Plains Game Hunt

Nathan Leslie

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I will be in Africa in late June through early July and would like to add a plains game hunt at either the beginning or end of my trip (prefer beginning). It will be my wife and I and would like to hunt for 5 days. Looking for at least a kudu or gemsbok, blesbok, and impala for each. I would like this hunt to be spot and stalk. We would will be flying into Johannesburg.

Lots of quality outfitters on here to help you out, look at all the sponsors on the side and bottom of the page. Have fun planning!

As reedy says, there are many fine operators on here. I've hunted a couple of times with Bos en Dal and if you want some unbiased info, get in touch.
In any case, good hunting.

Great outfitters in the eastern cape as well add a side trip in a beautiful part of the country.
Tootabi valley (beans)
Kmg safaris (Marius)
Leopards valley (Dave)
Between these three in the Eastern cape you'll have an incredible time.

Hotfire Hunting and Fishing Safaris.

Check out Iliwa safaris.
We had a great hunt with them and they do all spot and stalk not shooting from a blind.

Nathan there are some great outfitters on this site! Check out so e if the sponsor websites!

Great outfitters in the eastern cape as well add a side trip in a beautiful part of the country.
Tootabi valley (beans)
Kmg safaris (Marius)
Leopards valley (Dave)
Between these three in the Eastern cape you'll have an incredible time.

Thanks for the mention Jaco, Wish I could throw my name into the hat, but we are fully booked over that time. Only have space from the 7th of July.

Welcome to the forum Nathan!

All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Thanks for the mention Jaco, Wish I could throw my name into the hat, but we are fully booked over that time. Only have space from the 7th of July.

Welcome to the forum Nathan!

All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

O you're such a wind gat! :) :) :) ;) ;)

My best always

Let me throw another name into the hat.
Settlers Safaris, main lodge is near Grahamstown. You can fly to Jo'Burg then on to Port Elizabeth for pickup and transport to the lodge.
I represent Settlers here in the States, so if you have any questions let me know. I'll also send a P.M.

Thanks for all the responses. I am trying to narrow down my specific dates at the moment. I hope to have all that finished up early this week. The single most important thing that I have done in regards to getting this all put together is join this forum. Thanks for all the help1

Welcome to the forum. We are 90 minutes from O R Tambo airport. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

I will be in Africa in late June through early July and would like to add a plains game hunt at either the beginning or end of my trip (prefer beginning). It will be my wife and I and would like to hunt for 5 days. Looking for at least a kudu or gemsbok, blesbok, and impala for each. I would like this hunt to be spot and stalk. We would will be flying into Johannesburg.

Nathan,

Gerrit (Bos en Dal) and Pieter (Paw Print) do operate the nearest from OR Tambo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross