WANTED: Hyena Hunt

A big thank you to all the hunters and outfitters in the forum, great people, as usual.

I have this itch about hunting a hyena, but knew next to nothing about these animals, and you have taken your time to inform me about how, where, and the cost of hyena hunting.
By the way, I have been surprised by some very good offers, thanks again !

Things may get complicated for this year, as a new grandson is on his way, but we´ll see if I can pull it off, if not, I will have to wait for next year.

I shot 2 last May in Dande South in Zim. It is c.a.m.p.f.i.r.e area so we could shoot at night. It was one of my best hunting experiences, hunting these animals at night over bait in a dried out river bed and the moon as the only light. There was more than 2 on the bait but they spotted or heard us before a shot could be taken but hearing them from far away and suddenly they are on the bait is very intense!! :D

IMG_1135_edited.jpg

I am considering hunting a hyena, either this year or next.

Any recommendations about areas, pricing, brown or spotted will be welcome.

Hyena would be the primary animal on hunt, but would also like to take baboon, jackal and warthog (more than one, if they are good :D).

I am considering hunting a hyena, either this year or next.

Any recommendations about areas, pricing, brown or spotted will be welcome.

Hyena would be the primary animal on hunt, but would also like to take baboon, jackal and warthog (more than one, if they are good :D).

Thank you Hennie, yes you may PM me with your quote.

Nyati, dream hunt for me too! I hope you can get something lined up!

I sent you a PM Nyati

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross