Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
I am considering adding on to a hunt already planned. Need to decide and book airfare soon...I have an SCI auction hunt in the Limpopo that I will finish on Nov 9. I can hunt until Nov 15 when I would need to fly out. So 5 full days. My first choice is a Vaal Rhebuck in the East Cape. If one approaching 10 inches is a possibility I'd spend all 5 days looking for him..... I would be open to another couple of animals should we get the Vaalie early. So hit me with your best deals. My dates are pretty firm. They fall after the Zambia hunt and the SCI auction hunt. Let me know what you have. Bruce

Hello Bruce i have send you a PM.

Take care

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Surely one of the sponsors of the site in the Eastern Cape can help you out. Best of luck on your hunt!

Thanks for the support. I will first go to Takeri for the sable hunt. Then on to Limpopo for a hunt I bought at the SCI auction. I have a $3,000 credit there. His trophy fees are higher than most tho. He did invite me to bring another 1-2 hunters along at NO day fees. Only pay trophy fees if someone wants to come. None of my friends can make it.......
Then on to look for a monster Vaalie..... And who knows what else. Will give me about 14 hunting days in Africa, so it should be fun. Bruce

I am sure one of the East Cape guys on here will assist you. Good luck.

Sounds like you should have a fun time Bruce.

Look forward to hearing all about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg