WANTED: Hippo Hunt 2021

I’m in the eastern cape July 2021. I would like to add this on before or after. What’s out there?
Hi
I have hippo in Zimbabwe. Close to Victoria falls on the Zambezi river. $709 a day for 5 days add $5000 trophy fee plus $500 transfer and taxes.
Lin Stanton.
lindonstanton@yahoo.com
+263779913686

Hi,

We have hippo & tiger fishing out of our lodge on the Zambezi at unbeatable prices. Please send a P.M. for more information. As always our prices are all inclusive.

Good Day Hustad,

I have Hippo available, PM sent your way.

Best Regards

Liam

Hippo is a great animal to hunt and classic Africa! You are going to have to travel as the EC is no place to hunt hippo. In fact Zim is your best bet so you’ll be putting together two safaris.

I knew I would have to travel. I have hunted with my PH in EC and loved it. Going back in July and figured it made sense to try and kill another animal while there

Good day Hustad.

We have a Hippo available in the Caprivi (Zambezi region of Namibia), I will send you a PM with more info.

All of the best

Reactions: AES

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross