WANTED: Guided Deer hunt, Elk or Moose 2015 for 3 hunters near Minnesota

Big Country

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
United States, Canada, KZN South Africa
We are a group of three hunters (late 30's) is seeking a guided hunt for deer, elk, or moose for the fall of 2015.

Dates must be between September 1st and October 31st.

Trip length 7-10 days

Location must be within 1 days travel (8-10 hours) from Minneapolis, Minnesota. (Conditional approval from wife who is due in early November)

Bow, Muzzleloader, or rifle

Group is all three construction workers in decent shape

Tree stand, spot and stalk, or other considered

Guided mandatory, meals with or without, lodging with or without. We are adaptable and can bring our own food and prep gear. We do not have our own "elk camp setup" with tents etc anymore. So tents are ok as long as camp gear is provided.

2 hunters are more trophy oriented, 1 is more meat oriented. All offers considered

This site was invaluable to planning my African safari last year, hopefully it will be for a few in between trips too. Safe hunting all...

Big Country

Hope someone can help you out.
Good luck with the approval process.

i know of people but it would be an unguided moose hunt, not sure what they have for tags, but archery end of Sept, a bit further north Ontario with muzzle loader or rifle
I won't be going this year on my yearly moose hunt, seems this African trip is going to use up some of that vacation time

Deer hunt in early Nov i can help you out as well, friend runs a good operation, first week of Nov, have seen many big deer taken, so many that i bought my own 160 acres in that neighbourhood (biggest taken on my property was a 196" gross"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg