Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
Hi all,
I think that the Golden Wildebeest is a very attractive trophy. I have the ducats all lined up. I guess for me that is the second hardest part. The hardest part is deciding who to go with. I am looking for a bow hunt. I am looking for the best possible trophy. Please be honest, if there is a chance at top ten, top 50 top 100. I am also looking for a property that understands and caters to bow hunters. Lastly a good package is always a plus. I look forward to outfitters responses, but I also welcome my fellow hunters inputs.

warmest regards- Jerry

P.S. - Internet would be nice

Last edited:
Check the deals and offers section
I’m sure recently one of the sponsors put on the golden beast
My guess would be Limpopo
Best to you

I will do that. thanks for the help.

regards-Jerry

Last year I hunted with Spitskop Safaris, where a friend of mine shot a nice Golden Wildebeest.

Check them, they also do bow hunts.

I shot a 29 inch wide golden wildebeest last year with Matopas Safaris. Jan has many excellent concessions for most animals in RSA. +27 83 469 4587. He does bow hunts as well. You can call him for free with WhatsApp

Hello Jerry,

I can help you with a Golden Wildbeest hunt with a bow. I will send you a PM with all the information.

All my best,

Jacques

Check with Kemp African Safaris, Dawie was 2018 S.A. Bowhunter of the year. I have seen the Golden Wildebeest he has and there were some very nice trophies on his property.

Thanks scott ,yes we have some good bulls !
2de9afab-d5db-4aff-816c-afcfe5f143f1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg