WANTED: Family Hunt!

miksahunts

Reaction score
I am looking for a family hunt available for kids (12 and 9) in South Africa (Gauteng, Free State or Kwa-Zulu Natal). Maybe for 3/4 nights. Arriving March 7 2014. 1 other adult. Maybe 1-2 animals each. Low Budget.

Miksahunts,
You may want to look at Liam Urry Safaris. We did a 10 day family hunt with him in 2012. It was fantastic we had a great time and came away with some great trophy's. You can find the hunt report by putting Liam Urry in the forum search box. Lot's of pictures.

Hi @miksahunts - For a family hunt one would typically look at a Plains Game hunt as opposed to a generous Game hunt. If you are not fixed on a Gauteng or KZN hunt then why not try Cape Town and the Western Cape. The BA flight is an overnight flight and lands around 08h00 at Cape Town International. You then have two choices - Either book into a hotel in Cape Town and do some sight seeing, wine tasting, golf and shopping for a few days before departing on the hunt OR be collected at the airport and taken to the Beaufort West area in the Karoo for a great 4 nights / 5 day Plains Game hunt. The drive is about 4.5 hours from the Airport to the hunting venue on a 16 000 Ha. hunting farm. Both bow hunting and rifle hunting can be accommodated.

The flights out of Cape Town leaves around 7pm so the last day of the hunt you can have a leisurely game drive and then return to the airport for your return flight or spend more time in Cape Town or fly onwards to Johannesburg.

If you are interested I can send you some more information.

Hallo Miksahunts!

I have sent you a PM! Good luck on your planning, AH has got very good and reputable outfits and sure you will get what you want from one of these on here.

You might start with an introduction by viewing this video clip: [video]http://www.tootabi.com/hunting-safaris-videos.php[/video]

PM send

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg