Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Canada/Europe/Africa/14 US States
Hello Folks-
Looking for a fully exportable Bull Elephant (35-50lbs). Would be interested in a combo
with Buff or Lion, depending on prices. Only interested in Zim. or if SA has a super
deal to be had. This hunt is for anytime in 2014, would prefer Mar-May. May be
betters odds holding off until folks know what they have on quotas or leftovers??
Thanks in advance.

Last minute cancellations and left over quota will always get you the best prices.
You just have to be able to go on minimal notice and be willing to not go at all.

The offers are here. Contact the members from Zim and ask or wait and see.

Good luck.

Export Elephant Bull for 2014

Welcome to the hunting forum. I have sent you a PM.

I hope to be in Reno in a few days time , if you will be there I'll be happy to meet with you. Currently I am still in Zimbabwe sorting out a few things doing some maintenance etc and preparing for some early hunts.

I still have a few Elephant to sell for 2013 and 2014.

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Welcome to the Forum. I have sent you a PM . I am resending this "reply to thread" not sure why my PC is playing up , but hopefully I get it right this time.

Anyway I hope to be in Reno later on as I am still in Zim sorting a few things out and getting ready for some early hunts . I do have available Elephant Bull hunts for 2013 and 2014.

Depending on how things go in Reno I may offer some package hunts for later in the year.

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

There you go.

Wayne-

Thank you Sir for the reply. I have sent you an email. Look forward to visiting a bit.

Nathan

Hi Nathan

If you are interested in the Caprivi, come talk to me at booth 403 at Dallas Safari Club, or booth 152 at SCI Reno. Or send me an email on karl@huntingsafaris.net

I believe you will have a great elephant hunt in the Caprivi, so definately something to consider.

Nathan

Sent you a PM about the PH and outfitter is had done some checking on. I thought it was a fair package.

Adding the Cape Buffalo and or Lion will push the price up some what.

it will depend on trophy Fees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross