WANTED: Eastern Europe Hunting Outfitter Recommendation

davidfbowers

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
RMEF, SCI
Hunted
RSA
Has anyone hunted Hungary or Romania for Red Stag and boar? With such a rich Hunting tradition and lots for non Hunting wives, a friend and I are looking for outfitter recommendations. We are looking for the cultural experience and solid animals. We are not looking for record breakers.

Any pointers or things to do or not do?

Appreciate any insight.

David

David, I hunted with Marius Merutiu in 2014 for Spring bear with a friend and we shot four nice bears. Marius hunts all species in Romania and another AH Member did a full bag hunt with him (Stag, Bear, Fallow, Chamois and Boar) sorry I don't recall his name.

I plan to go back for a fall hunt someday, beautiful country, nice people TONS OF GAME and a very good outfitter.

Bob Kern The Hunting Consortium is your best bet. He can put together a full itinerary for you and your wife.
Philip

Has anyone hunted Hungary or Romania for Red Stag and boar? With such a rich Hunting tradition and lots for non Hunting wives, a friend and I are looking for outfitter recommendations. We are looking for the cultural experience and solid animals. We are not looking for record breakers.

Appreciate any insight.

David

Hello David! Global Sporting Safaris offers hunts in Romania. I have attached three of the different hunt offerings below. Please contact Adrian Skok for details and bookings. His contact information is at the bottom of each flier.
Romania Boar and Carpathia Mtn Combo Jun-2016.jpg
Romania Fallow Deer Jun-2016.jpg
Romania Roe Deer 30-Jun-2016.jpg

Appreciate any insight.

David

Hi David! Were you able to contact Adrian Skok (888-850-HUNT (4868), Extension 706 about our Romania Hunt offers?

Yes, Adrian at Global Sporting Safaris is the guy for Europe. I had a great roe deer hunt with him in May and plan to go back in 2018 for a two or three country hunt!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you hunt for Roe Bucks go with an outfitter who will let you hunt for fixed price trophy fees. If you do Roe by weight they get insanely expensive

I just returned from Poland, Hunt Adventures, Mical Spalt, Great operation, took some good Roe Deer , didn't see a boar, saw some red deer and fallow but they are not in season yet.
Still jat lagged, but if you're interested, PM me for contact details.

I'll do a write up about the trip later.

If you hunt for Roe Bucks go with an outfitter who will let you hunt for fixed price trophy fees. If you do Roe by weight they get insanely expensive

Hello Mark, YES! We have negotiated all Flat Rate pricing for all deer species including Roe Deer. American hunters hate European pricing by weight so we solved that problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross