Member of
BDS
We are looking for the following cull hunt
10 hunting day + 2 travel days
1 to 1 hunting
20 cull animals per hunter
June 2015
Pic up / drop off Jbourg

Hi there, drop me a mail with your price range and number of hunters and observers so we can tailor different options for you?

Great, something to work off. Drop me a mail so that I can get a quote and options over to you and discuss further.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say to give pieter at paw print a email.He has places in the limpo and northwest that he could set you up with.Great guy and has great pricing and day rates.WE had a blast hunting with and we took alot of great trophys.I know he has some cull stuff around to.

I would say to give pieter at paw print a email.He has places in the limpo and northwest that he could set you up with.Great guy and has great pricing and day rates.WE had a blast hunting with and we took alot of great trophys.I know he has some cull stuff around to.

@Gordonuk be sure to give Pieter Erasmus from @Paw Print Safaris a call. Could not think of any better match to your requirments.

If you need any more info please feel free to contact me.

Yours,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you