Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA,Canada,South Africa, Namibia
After 30+ years of teaching I have retired and want to do my dream hunt. I have hunted South Africa and Namibia before but always for plains games. I need a 10-14 day package with trophy fees included. I am flexible with my dates but don't like the hot weather. Who can help me fulfill my dream?

Talk to Pieter at Pawprint Safaris. I took a Sable with him last year and I am doing the Hippo and night critters in about a week.

Congratulations on your retirement.
I'll modify your thread title and I'm sure you'll get some replies.

Congratulations on your retirement.
I'll modify your thread title and I'm sure you'll get some replies.
Thank you Brickburn, I appreciate that.

After 30+ years of teaching I have retired and want to do my dream hunt. I have hunted South Africa and Namibia before but always for plains games. I need a 10-14 day package with trophy fees included. I am flexible with my dates but don't like the hot weather. Who can help me fulfill my dream?

Do you have a particular country in mind?

@Alaska Hunter , we can help you with sable/buffalo, and should know this year if hippo is open again in Mozambique.

Good day sir, enjoy your retirement. You are welcome to contact me regarding this hunt.

Good day sir, enjoy your retirement. You are welcome to contact me regarding this hunt.

Really like you did not think I was handling this one already. LOL :whistle: he already has our quote(y)

Definitely speak to Marius from @KMG Hunting Safaris. He is a sponsor here.

Wish you luck! reminds me when I got my PH licence in Zambia - ink still fresh and my first buffalo client was a retired school teacher from Idaho! That was in 1987 I think!

My husband and I have taken several of the night critters with Limcroma Safaris. They put a tremendous effort into their night hunting with great success. Buffalo, hippo and sable are not in our league, but I am sure they can put together the entire hunt that you are looking for. They are fantastic folks to hunt with.

The night critters may be the toughest on your list to get. Many of these require special permits, and apparently these are becoming harder to get. If you want them, you need to make sure your outfitter can provide them - some areas are much better than others, and, as I said, permits may become a limiting factor.

Good luck!

The night critters may be the toughest on your list to get. Many of these require special permits, and apparently these are becoming harder to get. If you want them, you need to make sure your outfitter can provide them - some areas are much better than others, and, as I said, permits may become a limiting factor.

Excellent points.... This is very true.....

Good day Sir

We can offer you such a safari in Tanzania. Please feel free to contact us.
Thank you.

Good day Sir

Welcome to AH.Here are some great outfitter that should fulfil your list.You are most welcome to contact me.

We have great deals on Sable and would be able to add a nice Buffalo to that.We also have a great area for Civet , Bushpig and Honeybadger.I can structure a good completive packadge for you.

Regards

Rouan

I agree with LadyKiller. Limcroma Safaris would be a good choice. I hunted with them (Plains Game) a couple of years ago and they have everything your looking for. Great Buff. Sable and night hunting for cats, etc. I did not hunt at night, but the guys in camp who did, were very successful while I was there. Hannes Els and his staff are top notch!

Good day Sir
I can help you . I have a few Alaskan references too.
PM sent

Dear Alaska Hunter
Congratulations on your retirement. Enjoy the new chapter in your life.
You could visit us on our website to see what we have on offer.
Enjoy the planning process to decide on the destination of your next safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber