WANTED: Cape Buffalo Hunt

clint21

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi guy's,

I have a friend that would like to hunt a cape buffalo in mid June 2016, he would prefer free range but is open to all suggestions. Is there great buff hunts in SA or do you have to travel to the Caprivi,Zim,Tanz or other places?
If is is easier for you to send contacts or prices you can also contact me on my email
[redacted]

I will forward all info onto him

Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at Spear Safaries right now and it is a big property with buffalo all over. I'll let you know how it goes but passed on a 40" bull that was just a little soft in front. Of course that was the arrival day, yesterday. Ernest told me we could do better, at least better bosses. In the mean time, check out his web sight.

Mozambique, Zambia, are the other two you can have a look at. There are some offers currently available in both places here on AH.

Bob is hunting the place closest to free range in RSA.

Actin Bob I hope you get a big one. Looking forward to a great hunting report.

Hi guy's,

I have a friend that would like to hunt a cape buffalo in mid June 2016, he would prefer free range but is open to all suggestions. Is there great buff hunts in SA or do you have to travel to the Caprivi,Zim,Tanz or other places?
If is is easier for you to send contacts or prices you can also contact me on my email
[redacted]

I will forward all info onto him

Thankyou

Clint,

Jacques @Hartzview Hunting Safaris has been off on a lion hunt this week, but they got the lion today. I have sent the link to this post to him and he will be putting a quote together for you. We have buff available in RSA but also work with an outfitter in Zimbabwe.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are just done with lunch on the second day. Saw a 46.5" bull today. He is off limits as Earnest is trying to breed up his genetics. There are 40" cows here. He is on the path to having some fantastic bulls for years into the future. The man is making plans for the herds his son will hunt! It is an honor to hunt with this man. He has great foresight and vision for the future.

Clint have your friend make plans to come to DSC or SCI to meet Ernest if possible. I have not shot a buffalo here yet as it is very early being day 2 of 14. But I could have!

I can't say this is the best buffalo hunting in RSA as I have not been to other buffalo areas in RSA. But it sure is great! Lots of breeding herds and lots of groups and singles of Dagga Boys. Pretty green and thick this time of year so it might take some doing yet.

The Cape Buffalo hunt in my mind is one of the most exciting hunts you could possible undertake! Hopefully for that concession the 46.5 inch bull is breeding a lot of cows.
Pictures Action Bob pictures please! I wish I was right there with you.

I'm at Spear Safaries right now and it is a big property with buffalo all over. I'll let you know how it goes but passed on a 40" bull that was just a little soft in front. Of course that was the arrival day, yesterday. Ernest told me we could do better, at least better bosses. In the mean time, check out his web sight.
Cheers for the reply mate, looking forward to hearing more about your hunt.

Thankyou all for the info, looking forward to hearing some more good info.

Saw a 46.5" bull today. QUOTE]

DDDDDDDAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN! I hope you are getting the friends and family discount for all the free advertising that you are providing Earnest and Spear Safaris ... because you certainly have MY attention.

Good luck!

Sorry ... added my thoughts inside the quote brackets ... apparently it is going to be ONE of those days!

There are great Buff to hunt in all area the prices will very depending on areas and availability of buff. Tell your friend good look on his buff hunt hope he gets a big one.

Thankyou for all the reply's that come to mt email add. They were full of information which really explained things well.
I have passed them onto my friend and hopefully he will make a decision soon.
Thankyou again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois