Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAGA, SA Hunters
Hunted
RSA, Zim & Zambia
Hi, I was done and dusted for my buff hunt this year and have just been dropped it seems.

Does anyone have any suggestions on potential lower Zambezi buff hunts for august?

Any outfitter or PH with a plan must feel free to drop me a note..........budget is a consideration..............but I really need to find a hunt!

Hi, I was done and dusted for my buff hunt this year and have just been dropped it seems.

Does anyone have any suggestions on potential lower Zambezi buff hunts for august?

Any outfitter or PH with a plan must feel free to drop me a note..........budget is a consideration..............but I really need to find a hunt!

hey marc what happened?

Long story

Hey guys,
Long story, but essentially had an offer on the table and was discussing the final details etc. Was told they needed to confirm one or two things with the concession owners during the SCI show in Vegas but that we were on!

Anyway, when comms went quiet I knew we had a problem, when we eventually chatted it seems they didn't have the deal they thought with the concession owner.

Anyway, that's a simple lesson on my side, but still leaves me without a hunt for now......got some options, but none in the Chewore area I was heart set on.

Hey guys,
Long story, but essentially had an offer on the table and was discussing the final details etc. Was told they needed to confirm one or two things with the concession owners during the SCI show in Vegas but that we were on!

Anyway, when comms went quiet I knew we had a problem, when we eventually chatted it seems they didn't have the deal they thought with the concession owner.

Anyway, that's a simple lesson on my side, but still leaves me without a hunt for now......got some options, but none in the Chewore area I was heart set on.

That sucks..
Sad the Outfitter was booking something that he did not already have in writing.

Hope someone has some room for you to book.

Seems to be a recurring problem these days amongst certain guys in the industry, especially on Leopard??? Picked up a couple like that this season... I'm not complaining though :)

I hope you get it all sorted

Check out Buzz, Martin and one or two different guys for late season hunts? I am assuming this was your plan to do the safari in the latter part of the year?

My best always

I have been to save safaris in zim twice and hunted with ph leon duplessis. Great conservacy and good people. Took a 41 inch buff with 16 inch bosses. He has a website and a booth at both sci and dsc. Give that a look or you can pm if you want more specifics besides the website. I looked over more than 300 buff and lots of dagga boys . Sorry for your dissapointment but maybe you have a new opportunity.

Seems to be a recurring problem these days amongst certain guys in the industry, especially on Leopard??? Picked up a couple like that this season... I'm not complaining though :)

I hope you get it all sorted

Check out Buzz, Martin and one or two different guys for late season hunts? I am assuming this was your plan to do the safari in the latter part of the year?

My best always

If I booked a Leopard hunt and the Outfitter crapped out because of failure to sign agreements.... Sense of humour loss would not describe the situation.

There are lots of Buffalo. Here's hoping.

No brickburn I booked two leopard hunt on my two areas in Moz because the clients where originally sold on a different outfit that fell through or never came to the party..

I won that bad boy !!! :)
My best always .

Jumbo,

I work with Jacques Spamer of HartzView Safaris. We have an operator in southern Zimbabwe in Bubye Conservancy area. The concession also borders Kruger National Park and has good buffalo hunting. I just got off the phone with Jacques and there is quota for buffalo available in August. I will be sending you and Jacques a PM shortly so that he has your AH handle. Hopefully this will work for you.

Phil

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the input and the help from you guys.

I am following up the leads and know I will find a hunt, just hope I'm able to find THE hunt .........you all know what I mean!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you