WANTED: Buffalo Hunt In Tanzania

JPmbogo

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Willapa Harbor Gun Club
Any last minute 2020 buff hunts available in Tanzania? Looks like one could actually make it there in the next few weeks.

Talk to, Bullet Safaris, Game Trackers Africa, and Spear Safaris.

They advertised Tanzania Buff hunts, here on AH. All 3 are sponsors here.

Maybe you can snag a late season deal?

I'm from the PNW - Can get from Sea-Tac to Dar es Salaam for less than a grand with no baggage fees!

Talk to, Bullet Safaris, Game Trackers Africa, and Spear Safaris.

They advertised Tanzania Buff hunts, here on AH. All 3 are sponsors here.

Maybe you can snag a late season deal?
I hunted with Jaco Oosthuizen in 2001 in So Africa - Great guy and this year's SCI outstanding PH.

I know Nathan Askew, owner of Bullet Safaris, is in Tanzania right now. Look through his posts, and each out to them for any cancellation or open opportunities.

That's why I'm planning my trip for June of 2022 lol if shit ain't "normal" by then I guess it never will be lol

Contact Magdel & Jaco @ GTA as mentioned above. 'Better hurry and get that case!!! lol If i recall properly, he had a classic double-buff deal just recently...

Any last minute 2020 buff hunts available in Tanzania? Looks like one could actually make it there in the next few weeks.
Hi JPmbogo

Hope all is well. We have a deal running now.
PM sent.
Kind regards
Magdel

No COVID worries in 2022 (It's not an election year and therefore it's too early to release COVID-20.)

I will send you a PM about getting in touch with Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg