AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, South Africa
I'm just throwing this out to see what kind of feed back I get from our sponsors. After doing a PG hunt last year, my father has a case of buffalo fever! So now I'm looking to see what there is for a 2x1 opportunity for 2 buffalo, a sable for myself, and whatever plains game the bush seems to give us. Looking for a truly wild hunt, large areas, no fences, where you never know what will cross your path.

We would we looking for likely a ten day hunt, not wanting anything luxurious, would love to spend a few nights in a fly camp out in the bush.

The only true deal breaker that I have is different prices per size of trophy. Not saying we are out for only inches, far from it, but if the opportunity arises, the price of the animal should not change.

So, if you're looking for two clients, who want to put in the time to hunt hard, put on the miles, leaving it all behind in the bush, feel free to send me a message!

Aaron. I bet that I will not be the cheapest offer here, but if you find a better deal please take it. I can offer you one of two options.
1) hunt inside Bwabwata National Park in the Caprivi strip of Namibia
2) hunt on one of the conservancies in the Caprivi strip.
The hunt in the Park is unsurpassed in tbe ability to be able to look at numerous buff every day before deciding on a suitable bull. So its more expensive. The Caprivi conservancy hunts we offer is not the typical spot on floodplains, walk closer and plug a bull.... we offer real tracking and walking hunts.
Prices for next year are:
PARK buff $27000 for 1x1 or 26k for 2x1
CONSERVANCY buff $19500 for 1x1 and 18750 for 2x1
Sable would be 9k extra.

PM sent.

Good luck booking your hunt Aaron!

Some really great outfits on here. Check out @aaaserapa Very impressive, especially for the quarry you are seeking.

I will get some info together on what we talked about early today on the phone. I think the only hunt that may fit your needs in SA is an apnr buff hunt but then no plains game so will work on that part. Since we both agree on hunting a Sa sable that is the hard part. May call for a trip to zim or moz but we will see what I can come up with for you.

I will get some info together on what we talked about early today on the phone. I think the only hunt that may fit your needs in SA is an apnr buff hunt but then no plains game so will work on that part. Since we both agree on hunting a Sa sable that is the hard part. May call for a trip to zim or moz but we will see what I can come up with for you.

Why are replies like this not a PM?!?!?! Self promotion or what.....

Why are replies like this not a PM?!?!?! Self promotion or what.....

Because I posted it were I wanted it to be by my choice. Feel free to pm him if you like but I will do my business how I like. Why did you do your post here? To promote someone I would guess you enjoyed hunting with also.

LOL. We all know.

Aaron, I can help you in our Lwafi concession in Western Tanzania. Untamed and wild. 2 hunters for 10 days and 2 Buffalo included, $26 508.00 ( $13 254 each)
Let me know your thoughts.

No matter where or who you book with I wish you luck and look forward to your report and pictures.

Check out JP Kleinhans in Mozambique. True wild hunt and lots of Buffalo. He will do a great job for you at a good price.

Pm sent this is our tented camp where we hunt our Buffalo.

hoed 6.jpg
hoed 1.jpg
hoed 2.jpg
hoed 3.jpg
hoed 4.jpg
hoed 5.jpg
hoed 6.jpg
hoed 1.jpg

Ive got buff in zim 10 days 1x1 $17,000, RSA free range 7 days 2x1 $15,500, Mozambique 10 days 2x1 $13,200. let me know if you want details.

One detail I forgot, which should add a little extra motivation to all you outfitters, is that who ever we hunt with will get a FREE GLOWING REVIEW on the worlds number one forum on African Hunting!(y)

@Aaron Nietfeld , best of luck in your search! Hope you get on a buff soon and look forward to the report!

Hi Aaron
Buffalo hunts are tricky to price.
If you're just looking for a buff hunt. There are 5 day buff hunts for $ 8000-$10 000.

If you're looking for 7 day experience on 60 square miles where you're going to pass up bulls daily and take a 38-40" hard bossed bull.
You're looking at $13 500 or $ 14 500 for 10 days.
No additional costs or taxes
26 additional species in the area .
If you're interested in discussing some options please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reactions: BWH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois