Wanted BRNO ZKK 600 With Pop Up Peep

Lance Hopper

AH veteran
Reaction score
I am looking for an action / or rifle. ZKK 600 (30/06 Length) with the pop up peep sight. If it is a rifle, I do not care about condition, or configuration, as long as the action and sight are intact and sound. If it is an action only, it must be complete, ie. mag, bottom metal, spring, follower, and trigger. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Lance

Cabelas’ has a ZKK 602 in .458WM for $1,000? Go big or go to Texas!

Thanks, but not a 600! I want it for a 10.75x68 build. Maybe an 8x68s action would work as well, but as far as I know, I need a 600.

Not sure what country you are in, but there is a pristine 7x64 with pop-up peep sight here in the UK.

I am looking for an action / or rifle. ZKK 600 (30/06 Length) with the pop up peep sight. If it is a rifle, I do not care about condition, or configuration, as long as the action and sight are intact and sound. If it is an action only, it must be complete, ie. mag, bottom metal, spring, follower, and trigger. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Lance
Hi Lance,

You were looking fo a ZKK 600 action, years ago, in any case I am posting one....Not sure if possible to import if outside european union, but my end I can export provided I get proof of permit...Regards
marco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you