WANTED: Attention Outfittters Looking To book An Elephant Hunt In 2020

salesman

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Looking to book a hunt in 2020 with elephant (non-exportable bull) as the main species. Would like to have opportunity to add on hippo (on land, no first shot in the water) and buff if time permitting and elephant is taken. Figuring on a 14 - 16 day hunt. Can work out dates from April thru September and most of November. I think a Zim based operation would be the best fit, but I will consider the merits of any and all offers.

Please PM what you may have available. Please include your name, business name, name of PH, area to be hunted and price structure/payment terms. If you have a website please include that as well, I do not Facebook so that is not an option. Any other information such as amenities and recent references (US based) would be appreciated. I will most likely attend the DSC show in January, let me know if you will be attending that as well.

Please be upfront. No surprises or hassles please, I will be straightforward with you and expect same.

Thanks for your time.

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!