hoguer

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tajikistan, Argentina, Spain, New Zealand
Looking for an all inclusive hunt for 4 hunters for 2021 or 2022.
please message with details and pricing.
Thank you

Hi Hoguer,
I will pm you with more information about it !

Best Regards,
Federico Oliva
Hunting Consultant

Looking for an all inclusive hunt for 4 hunters for 2021 or 2022.
please message with details and pricing.
Thank you

Hello, I will send you a P.M. with our information!

I have a question for @MG Hunting and @Caza y Safaris Argentina. I am interested in another dove and red stag hunt.

In information section at your web sites both of you say firearms can be imported into Argentina with no issues. However, @MG Hunting states on their information page ammo import is prohibited. @Caza y Safaris Argentina states ammunition can be imported as long as it is packed separately.

Which is it? To me it doesn't make sense to be allowed to bring a rifle for a hunt and not be able to bring ammunition for it.

I would also like to return for a hunt in Argentina, so interested in this thread and it's answers. Last time I went there, I paid the $160 visa fee for US citizens. Not a lot of money, but bring a family and it could add up. This fee was temporarily waived in 2016, and the waiver may still be in effect. Not totally clear on immigration web sites. Only other question I would add is what is the fee for bringing your own shotgun? .....FWB

I have a question for @MG Hunting and @Caza y Safaris Argentina. I am interested in another dove and red stag hunt.

In information section at your web sites both of you say firearms can be imported into Argentina with no issues. However, @MG Hunting states on their information page ammo import is prohibited. @Caza y Safaris Argentina states ammunition can be imported as long as it is packed separately.

Which is it? To me it doesn't make sense to be allowed to bring a rifle for a hunt and not be able to bring ammunition for it.
Hello Tanks,

You can import up to 40 rounds which is enough for big game but not for small game.
You do have to bring them on a different case apart from the gun case.

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

I would also like to return for a hunt in Argentina, so interested in this thread and it's answers. Last time I went there, I paid the $160 visa fee for US citizens. Not a lot of money, but bring a family and it could add up. This fee was temporarily waived in 2016, and the waiver may still be in effect. Not totally clear on immigration web sites. Only other question I would add is what is the fee for bringing your own shotgun? .....FWB

Hello FWB,

The reciprocity fee is no longer needed and there is no need of a Visa to come from the U.S.
There is a fee at the airport that you Will have to pay if you are bringing guns to the country which is approximately U$S 120.
The only thing that it can get harder to bring your shotguns it´s that if you have already come with one gun in the last 10 years to Argentina you will have to make some paperwork on your closes Argentinean embassy, this permit is for semi automatic shotguns, not needed for side by side, over under or pump action.

Please don’t hesitate to get in contact for any other doubt.

Best Regards

Manuel Gil.

A quick testimonial - MG Hunting puts on a great hunt. I have hunted with them in Cordoba for doves and in BA Provence for doves, ducks, and perdiz. Simply first rate.
Wingshooting Ducks in Argentina

Perdiz
Perdiz Hunting Argentina

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg