WANTED: Any Late Season Bow Hunt Available October

jim novak

Reaction score
Just joined. Is there a late season bow hunt that you know was available? October

On my first trip to SA I was celebrating my 60 birthday and I hunted the second week of October with a bow and it went well for me so you should be able to line up a hunt.

Hi Jim

Sent you a pm

Regards

Good Day Jim

Mafojani Safaris has got some very good late season deals to offer.

Please send me a email and we can have a chat on what we offer.

Take care.

Spear Safaris has a late season deal, hunt has to be taken before end of the end of November, only one hunt available .

It is a Hunt for 1 Cape Buffalo bull under 38".
Hunt price of $7995.00 includes 7 nights, trophy fee for a Bull of the description above, tax.
Other plains game can be taken. Additional hunters are welcome at $300 per day 2x1, observers are welcome at $200 per day, excl 14% vat.
Closest commercial airport is Phalaborwa.

Just joined. Is there a late season bow hunt that you know was available? October
If your interested in a Texas hunt I have some dates available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross