Wanted Americase 2 Gun Safari Case (or 3 gun)

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
As you all know Americase is no longer making rifle cases. If you have 2 gun case you'd like to sell I'd be interested. I would also consider the 3 gun version.

Have a three gun case that would be willing to sell

Please PM me what you're asking and pics if possible.

Alternatively please email me at my JKO Safaris email address in my signature.

As you all know Americase is no longer making rifle cases. If you have 2 gun case you'd like to sell I'd be interested. I would also consider the 3 gun version.
I have a 3 gun case, Americase. It has been to Africa 3x, Alaska 3x. If you are still interested.

Sorry let out the pictures.
I am in the Denver Colorado area

Americase-1.jpg
Americase-2.jpg
Americase-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure that's the Americase AT 3 gun? Those small hasp/locks are not what I'm used to seeing on them.

Fair enough, I guess this may be an older model. The hasps/locks do not appear to be the larger recessed versions I remember seeing on their cases shortly before they stopped making them. But thanks anyway for posting.

If for sale I am traveling to Denver this week. Please see my PM

I have just bought this 3 gun Americase and will be picking it up in person next week. Thanks!

Glad you found your case, but i think before id spend $500-$600 for a used Americase...ebay...id just go buy a Kalispell. They have a great reputation and are top notch pro's and their prices are more then fair for what you get.

My buddy got his Kalispell 2 rifle case he ordered in time to take with him last trip and they had the both the americase and the new kalispell with them. He claims the new kalispell case is a bit nicer then the older AC...for what ever that means. ??? Anyway, he really likes his new kalispell and is going to have them make him a custom case of some sorts. He bought his rifle case because he has seen my bow case they built and that is what prompted him to buy Kalispell.

Thanks! Paid only $300 not $5-$600 and case is like brand new and perfect for the 3 guns I need to carry for my son and I

Glad you are satisfied. I hope that it brings you the luck that it brought for me

I am glad I bought the 3 gun a few years ago. They are really good.

Glad you are satisfied. I hope that it brings you the luck that it brought for me
Just want to thank you again. I called Americase and they told me where to get after market wheels and handle which I did for $35. Paid $20 for a metal shop to put on. Works perfect now my 3 gun Americase rolls perfectly!

Just want to thank you again. I called Americase and they told me where to get after market wheels and handle which I did for $35. Paid $20 for a metal shop to put on. Works perfect now my 3 gun Americase rolls perfectly!
Fantastic that AmericaCase was able to retrofit the case with wheels! Just remember , airports have porters.
Enjoy the case. Also be sure to sight in when you get to camp. Traveling to Africa can really upset a scope.

Can you tell us where you got the aftermarket wheels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross