WANTED: Amazing Safari Wanted Now Through April Convince Me

Fantastic! Good luck!

@rookhawk , did you ever write a hunting report about any of your adventures in Africa? And this one with Tokoloshe Safaris?

@rookhawk , did you ever write a hunting report about any of your adventures in Africa? And this one with Tokoloshe Safaris?

Sadly, in this day of "doxxing" people and trying to get hunters fired from their place of employment, most people don't write hunting reports anymore. Heck, maybe I'm not even a hunter either? Maybe I've never hunted? Nobody really can sort it out for certain.

I'd be pretty confident that anyone that is trying to go on vacation in Africa with an outfitter, photo guide, hunting or fishing guide, they'd be able to provide discreet references of satisfied customers that any interested party could contact.

I'm sure @Tokoloshe Safaris has just such a list if anyone is trying to properly vet them as a guide or operator.

Sadly, in this day of "doxxing" people and trying to get hunters fired from their place of employment, most people don't write hunting reports anymore. Heck, maybe I'm not even a hunter either? Maybe I've never hunted? Nobody really can sort it out for certain.

I'd be pretty confident that anyone that is trying to go on vacation in Africa with an outfitter, photo guide, hunting or fishing guide, they'd be able to provide discreet references of satisfied customers that any interested party could contact.

I'm sure @Tokoloshe Safaris has just such a list if anyone is trying to properly vet them as a guide or operator.
perfectly understandable. I too should be a bit more careful sometimes.

perfectly understandable. I too should be a bit more careful sometimes.

I hear its injurious to your career to hunt or post photos of giraffes, leopards, lions, hyenas, rhinos, elephants, or hippos.

Alternatively, nobody seems to care about cape buffalo, kudu, eland, or crocodiles.

There is some sort of cute-adorable X/Y axis chart the antis use. If you were to hunt something too far up and right on that chart, they'll murder your family.

That’s really too bad, because based on hints you’ve dropped of the last couple years, I’d say you’ve had some pretty great adventures!

I hear its injurious to your career to hunt or post photos of giraffes, leopards, lions, hyenas, rhinos, elephants, or hippos.

Alternatively, nobody seems to care about cape buffalo, kudu, eland, or crocodiles.

There is some sort of cute-adorable X/Y axis chart the antis use. If you were to hunt something too far up and right on that chart, they'll murder your family.
Is this chart anything like the hot-crazy matrix which we heard about some years ago?

Is this chart anything like the hot-crazy matrix which we heard about some years ago?

That guy was a genius.

Yes, the cute-adorable chart the antis use is similar, but the stakes are higher. Too far over in the chart and you get a pipebomb in your mailbox.

Although I was not necessarily thinking about pictures but rather stories, I do get it. Information can be gleaned, dates and flights compared and identities found out.

It can be a very hateful world we live in. With the latest example of one of our UK brothers being put to the cross in public view by anonymous critics.

That guy was a genius.

Yes, the cute-adorable chart the antis use is similar, but the stakes are higher. Too far over in the chart and you get a pipebomb in your mailbox.
I was being more than a little facetious, but you're right of course.

Fortunately, I'm more or less retired, and while - at my children's request - I take a little extra care with regards to posting pictures of me with the many cats I have hunted, I'm pretty free to do what I want. With that comes a bit or a responsibility, in my view, to use that freedom wisely, while taking care not to appear critical of those who don't have similar freedom.

My WhatsApp profile pic is below, I don't give a rat's a***. Also, we got a new client last year because of hunting (his office was full of mounts) and kept them due to our work. Hunting opened the doors. We'll be responsible for the engineering of their new plant and will maintain it for years to come.

full

My WhatsApp profile pic is below, I don't give a rat's a***. Also, we got a new client last year because of hunting (his office was full of mounts) and kept them due to our work. Hunting opened the doors. We'll be responsible for the engineering of their new plant and will maintain it for years to come.

full
That's the spirit!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross