WANTED: Affordable Plains Game Hunt Package Deal Spring 2018

Jbehr44

Reaction score
Media
I am going to be in Cape Town for a college internship during March-April of 2018 and was interested in hunting some plains game while I am there. Since I am a student, my budget is pretty tight, but I would really like to do some hunting while I am in Africa. I am interested in hunting kudu, impala, blesbok, red hartebeest, and possibly some other plains game. I would like to do a 2-5 day hunt and get 2-4 animals, depending on price/availability. I have never been to or hunted in South Africa, so any information on good outfitters, prices, shipping costs, taxidermy, etc. would be very helpful. Thanks!

Last edited:
Have a look around and you will gather plenty of information on all the questions you have.

What is your internship?

Good day .
We are relatively close to Cape Town via the garden route .

We can do a 5-7 day hunt . I have a special listed in this thread that we can make available to you .

I have a short video attached to give you an idea of what hunting with us will be like
Warm regards
Dave

Welcome the AH sir. Good luck in South Africa in your work and on your hunt. The country is beautiful so enjoy it while there.

Welcome to AH! sure some of the Cape outfitters will be able to set you up for a hunt. If you are interested in hunting in the Northern parts of South Africa please drop me a mail and i will send you a quote. We have availability in Kwazulu Natal and Limpopo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois