WANTED: Affordable Plains Game Hunt Package Deal Spring 2018

Jbehr44

Reaction score
Media
I am going to be in Cape Town for a college internship during March-April of 2018 and was interested in hunting some plains game while I am there. Since I am a student, my budget is pretty tight, but I would really like to do some hunting while I am in Africa. I am interested in hunting kudu, impala, blesbok, red hartebeest, and possibly some other plains game. I would like to do a 2-5 day hunt and get 2-4 animals, depending on price/availability. I have never been to or hunted in South Africa, so any information on good outfitters, prices, shipping costs, taxidermy, etc. would be very helpful. Thanks!

Last edited:

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Have a look around and you will gather plenty of information on all the questions you have.

What is your internship?

daved

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI , PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Good day .
We are relatively close to Cape Town via the garden route .

We can do a 5-7 day hunt . I have a special listed in this thread that we can make available to you .

I have a short video attached to give you an idea of what hunting with us will be like
Warm regards
Dave

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Welcome the AH sir. Good luck in South Africa in your work and on your hunt. The country is beautiful so enjoy it while there.

petrusg

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DCS, PHASA, SA Hunters, Xtreem Archery, Rowland Ward, WRSA
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Welcome to AH! sure some of the Cape outfitters will be able to set you up for a hunt. If you are interested in hunting in the Northern parts of South Africa please drop me a mail and i will send you a quote. We have availability in Kwazulu Natal and Limpopo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reviewmayruabat

Latest profile posts

eballo wrote on doubleboy's profile.
Is the Parker still for sale?
hunt 65 wrote on Bullthrower338's profile.
You ever sell the Hyme 458 Lott?
Bob Nelson 35Whelen wrote on jwp475's profile.
@jwp475
If you need help with your Whelen loads please PM me
Bob
xausa wrote on Challer's profile.
I don't know where you're located, but I'd be happy to let you try out my Krieghoff. I'm located in West Tennessee and the local gun club has a skeet layout and is located not far from my farm. We're about five miles from the Kentucky state line and about 100 miles west of Nashville.
I just joined today, I live in Louisiana. I joined mostly because of all of the 35 Whelen discussion as I am now very interested In the 35 Whelen. I have an 1885 Highwall that J.E.S.S. rebored to 35 Whelen

Also own 338s 375 and both a 416 rem and Rigby