Wanted A Square Rifle

lol ? it is weird (perhaps the great conqueror against Rome's name clashes with Taylor?) My Hannibal doesn't say Hannibal on it and the mfr/caliber inscriptions are quite light/shallow. The receiver serial no. is quite clear. I believe the SS bbl coating filled in the lettering somewhat on some models.

I have a 460 Short A Square Art sold me long ago. It is extremely accurate and I own and use several different heavy bullet rifles. Have taken elephant and buffalo with it and on a bet dropped a jackal at 300 yards. A lucky hold by me and the rifle backed me up

Why was the Name Hannibal Model rubbed off.
Krish
Early rifles did not have the "hannibal" script on the left side if the receiver. These being 1990s would likely not have them even though customized. I would like to know if anyone has a KY Hannibal with the "A Square, Made in USA" barrel marking with "Hannibal" on the receiver or if that was a later Wyoming addition.

I ordered my 416 Rigby from Asquare in 1985 as only 416 factory available at the time.
It has vague receiver stamps on the left side, RE on the top, bolt is stamped with number and only other markings are on the barrel. Serial # indicates receiver made in 1918.
rfull.jpg

stamp1.jpg

stamp2.jpg

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!