Wanted 9.3x62 Bolt Action Rifle

• Thread starter Deleted member 53080
  • Start date
Even before Covid, this caliber was difficult to get from Eurooptic......often listed, but rarely in stock. Before buying a Win 70 in a standard caliber, and attempting to make a 9.3X62 I recommend looking carefully at some some web discussions and difficulties encountered by others. ...............love the Steyr, btw...........good luck in your endeavor.... FWB

20200823_101343.jpg
20200823_101356.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of selling that full stock CZ 550 in 9.3x62.

Beautiful ActionBob. Looked for one for some time and when they discontinued It didn’t appear they had any in the supply chain that day cause no one had them in stock I saw.

Even before Covid, this caliber was difficult to get from Eurooptic......often listed, but rarely in stock. Before buying a Win 70 in a standard caliber, and attempting to make a 9.3X62 I recommend looking carefully at some some web discussions and difficulties encountered by others. ...............love the Steyr, btw...........good luck in your endeavor.... FWB

Very interesting comment Bill. I was assuming that the rebarrel of a rifle chambered in an ‘06 class cartridge would be pretty straight forward. That’s a good lookout you’ve provided!

And what did you buy??

I just couldn’t pass up on ActionBob’s rifle. The stock is even more beautiful in person and I’ve always had a thing for full stocks. ActionBob was great to deal with and special thanks are due to Royal27 for being generous enough to help get it to me

I've been toying with the idea of selling that full stock CZ 550 in 9.3x62.
I have the same rifle and love it. But I want to set up a Brno 22F that way and I just had an old Mauser 98 rebarelled to 9.3x62 as well. So, also toying with the idea of selling. :)

I have the same rifle and love it. But I want to set up a Brno 22F that way and I just had an old Mauser 98 rebarelled to 9.3x62 as well. So, also toying with the idea of selling. :)

How about some pictures. :)

Well I ran out of patience. I just couldn’t handle it lol. I cancelled my order the other day and decided to find a rifle already in the US. I had been waiting on a Mauser M12 Pure from Euro Optic. Euro Optic is great to deal with. No complaints there at all. Covid is to blame. As of today I am looking for a bolt action rifle chambered in 9.3x62. I would like to find one with a crf action but will consider push feeds as well. Please respond via pm. I will try and respond as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance for everyone’s time.

I have a Mauser M12 Max going up for sale. Has the Mauser QD rings, a Sig-Sauer scope with the range finder that talks to it via blue tooth. Let me know if you are interested. Has have maybe 60 rounds put through it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg