Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Even before Covid, this caliber was difficult to get from Eurooptic......often listed, but rarely in stock. Before buying a Win 70 in a standard caliber, and attempting to make a 9.3X62 I recommend looking carefully at some some web discussions and difficulties encountered by others. ...............love the Steyr, btw...........good luck in your endeavor.... FWB

ActionBob

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
20200823_101343.jpg
20200823_101356.jpg

ActionBob

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
I've been toying with the idea of selling that full stock CZ 550 in 9.3x62.

Gunnie

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Beautiful ActionBob. Looked for one for some time and when they discontinued It didn’t appear they had any in the supply chain that day cause no one had them in stock I saw.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Even before Covid, this caliber was difficult to get from Eurooptic......often listed, but rarely in stock. Before buying a Win 70 in a standard caliber, and attempting to make a 9.3X62 I recommend looking carefully at some some web discussions and difficulties encountered by others. ...............love the Steyr, btw...........good luck in your endeavor.... FWB

Very interesting comment Bill. I was assuming that the rebarrel of a rifle chambered in an ‘06 class cartridge would be pretty straight forward. That’s a good lookout you’ve provided!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
And what did you buy??

Milan

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Alberta, RSA
I've been toying with the idea of selling that full stock CZ 550 in 9.3x62.
I have the same rifle and love it. But I want to set up a Brno 22F that way and I just had an old Mauser 98 rebarelled to 9.3x62 as well. So, also toying with the idea of selling. :)

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Congratulations to both buyer and seller!

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
I have the same rifle and love it. But I want to set up a Brno 22F that way and I just had an old Mauser 98 rebarelled to 9.3x62 as well. So, also toying with the idea of selling. :)

How about some pictures. :)

Fastrig

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
CA, TX, MT, CO, NV, AK, NE, SD, FL
Well I ran out of patience. I just couldn’t handle it lol. I cancelled my order the other day and decided to find a rifle already in the US. I had been waiting on a Mauser M12 Pure from Euro Optic. Euro Optic is great to deal with. No complaints there at all. Covid is to blame. As of today I am looking for a bolt action rifle chambered in 9.3x62. I would like to find one with a crf action but will consider push feeds as well. Please respond via pm. I will try and respond as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance for everyone’s time.

I have a Mauser M12 Max going up for sale. Has the Mauser QD rings, a Sig-Sauer scope with the range finder that talks to it via blue tooth. Let me know if you are interested. Has have maybe 60 rounds put through it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrancescoG

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...