Wanted: 7mm Rem Mag ammunition

Redsunrise

Reaction score
My dad and I are looking for a box of soft point ammunition in cal. 7mm rem mag (160 - 170 grain.) We would like to buy them in Arusha, Tanzania.
Having had bad experiences with local gunshop we would like to be sure of quality ammunition. We used to buy them in the Netherlands, only they have been stalling our import licence for the last year:mad:. All the necessary papers can be shown, gun licence, hunting licence etc.
Thanks in advance

Redsunrise:

I suggest asking Ryan Shallom ("shallom" on the forum). He is an outfitter in Tanzania and would certainly have some idea about ammunition availability.

- browningbbr

redsunrise... hope you are well. You never responded to my email to you months back! Ammunition from our two gun shops in Tanzania will always be below par, unless they have Federal stocks on order, which i have encountered through 'Tanganyika Arms' who have a shop in Arusha. If they do not have Federal ammo then your best bet locally is to either order it through them (it will cost you three times the actual cost) or ask hunters to bring it in for you from Europe or the US. If you have friends in the Police Force or Military, you can sometimes be assisted as long as your paperwork is intact on your firearms. Good luck - Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!