Wanted 416 Taylor Dies & Brass

Aaron.F

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just purchased an Interarms Mark X in 416 Taylor and need to start gathering some reloading supplies. If you have a set of dies or some brass that you would like to part with let me know. I have a bunch of 458 Win Mag brass that i can resize, but would like to get some with the correct headstamp. I am also interested in 350 gr bullets. Let me know what you have and how much, thank you.

I have several offers for brass going, still need some dies and some more bullets. Thank you

Aaron

I just purchased an Interarms Mark X in 416 Taylor and need to start gathering some reloading supplies. If you have a set of dies or some brass that you would like to part with let me know. I have a bunch of 458 Win Mag brass that i can resize, but would like to get some with the correct headstamp. I am also interested in 350 gr bullets. Let me know what you have and how much, thank you.
That's not the one on Gunjoker with the cracked stock is it? Even if it was, still a good deal for $500.

Yes, it was the one on Gunbroker. I did the math, and even with a new stock it was cheaper than what I would have into an existing rifle and rebarrel. Now I need to sell the project rifle and get a new stock for the 516 Taylor.

Error above, not 516 Taylor, but 416 Taylor. I am good to go now on bullets, just need dies. Thank you for everyone's assistance.

Yes, it was the one on Gunbroker. I did the math, and even with a new stock it was cheaper than what I would have into an existing rifle and rebarrel. Now I need to sell the project rifle and get a new stock for the 516 Taylor.
Good buy on that rifle!

TTT

Looking for dies at this point.
Good luck! They’re now as rare to find as BobNelson35Whelen owning a .243. But, I’ll keep my eye out in my never ending searches for reloading stuff. A die set will eventually pop up for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross