Wanted 416 Rigby Rifle

Mmm....another new person turning up and saying want to buy this rifle in this calibre....sorry but in this day and age just ask mr Google....you will get plenty of results....getting kind of boring....:E Sleeping:....but for $5000 I might consider selling my cz 550 416 rigby that's only had about 5 rounds through it and barrel shortened to 21 inches...:E Hmmm:...nope decided I will keep it :E Shrug::D Beers:
I’ve been looking on the internet for awhile, plenty of results, but when you follow the link, they are out of stock.
CZ550 .416 Rigby American Safari Magnum’s just aren’t out there.
I’d really like the 04312 with the higher grade wood.
It’s not like I’ll every make it to Africa, or hunt big bears, it’s just been on my “someday” list since a was a preteen.
I thought I found one, but missed out, it had just been sold.

I have a CZ .416 Rigby, I may have run 10 rounds through it. I bought it as a backup if my Montana Rifle Co was not ready for a Safari a few years ago. I have been toying with the idea of selling it. PM me and we can talk about it if still looking for one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg