Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Thinking about playing with a .375 ruger for a bit, since you can get a surprisingly accurate mossberg new for $300. Anyone have empty brass they aren't planning on reloading? Also if anyone has tried the 230 or 250gr .375 peregrine bullets and didn't like them that's what I'll be trying out. I have some .300wsm brass I could trade if anyone happened to be needing that. Think I have about 250 once fired. Thanks

I might be able to help you out. Let me check the inventory this weekend and I'll let you know.

I might be able to help you out. Let me check the inventory this weekend and I'll let you know.
Thanks bud. Been a while since we talked, shoot me a PM when you find out what you have and we can chat

Anyone happen to have dies for this they aren't using? Would like to get cheap

Albert,

I found a brand new set of Hornady dies for $27 on GB. (as compared to $39 on Midway)

Here's a set of Lee with the crimp dies and shell holder for $31
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/802772302

Dave

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 11.36.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 11.36.20 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 145
Albert,

I found a brand new set of Hornady dies for $27 on GB. (as compared to $39 on Midway)

Here's a set of Lee with the crimp dies and shell holder for $31
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/802772302

Dave
Yeah, I saw those. I missed the ones that were put up on the pay it forward thread a few days ago so I was hoping to find someone else looking to dump some off, lol. Probably will go with these if I have to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoshanaHe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross