Wanted .375 Interarms Whitworth Express Original Wood Stock

jbylake

Reaction score
I have a .375 Interarms Whitworth Express and I'm looking to buy an original stock (wood) for it. Maybe a take off? I bought the rifle which is in incredibly good shape, as in I don't think the owner cared too much for shooting it. However, the stock was changed out for a composite stock, and the original wood stock wasn't available. If you have one you want to sell, post here or PM with some pics and price. It doesn't have to be perfect, but must be in very nice condition. Thanks you.

I have one for sale... Its new/old stock... let me know if interested and I`ll post photos. Interarms sold off their parts to Sarco. I had a Whitworth 375 H&H and bought the extra wood stock in case I messed up the wood while hunting. Traded the Whitworth 375...... For all intents and purpose its a brand new wood stock..... James

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!