Wanted 375 H&H Brass & Bullets

Jeff Oregon

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Looking for some new or once fired brass. 50-100 rounds of same lot. Also need some Nosler or Swift hunting bullets.

Please send a message, can pay through Venmo or Paypal

Thanks Jeff

You can order bullets from Swift right on their website.

Check with Powder Valley, they had Nosler Accubonds 300 grs,

You're right, this is the best forum on the internet!!! Glad you found what you needed

You can order bullets from Swift right on their website.
So a little trouble with Swift??? Placed an order using Swift website for bullets that were showing in stock, two weeks later there was no shipment and no charge to my card. I called and talked to a Swift employee and they stated that thier website updates for in stock items does not work and my order was on backorder. We decided to go with 250 grain because they were actually in stock, great!! So one week later there was still no charge to CC and no shipment notification. Called Swift two times and was promised someone would call me, still no return call...... I really needs these bullets for a future hunt and now I just lost 3 weeks!!! Very frustrating, Jeff

So a little trouble with Swift??? Placed an order using Swift website for bullets that were showing in stock, two weeks later there was no shipment and no charge to my card. I called and talked to a Swift employee and they stated that thier website updates for in stock items does not work and my order was on backorder. We decided to go with 250 grain because they were actually in stock, great!! So one week later there was still no charge to CC and no shipment notification. Called Swift two times and was promised someone would call me, still no return call...... I really needs these bullets for a future hunt and now I just lost 3 weeks!!! Very frustrating, Jeff

Brownell's has the 270's in stock.

I just received my order last Saturday, so two weeks. The whole experience seemed a little odd, the communication did not have the best flow to it if that makes sense.

All in all I can't complain I received what I ordered.

Looking for some new or once fired brass. 50-100 rounds of same lot. Also need some Nosler or Swift hunting bullets.

Please send a message, can pay through Venmo or Paypal

Thanks Jeff

I have 99 NEW Norma 375 H&H $3 each plus $15 shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber