Wanted 338 Win Mag Brass

RLL

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
If anyone has any new or once shot 338 win mag brass they want to part with, please let me know and let’s make a deal!

I have 60 Once Fired Federal cases, 10 WW cases, and 10 Nosler cases.

also 140 ( one box of 40 and an unopened box of 100) 250 gr Hornady SP-RP # 3335
if you are interested.

Cases 25 Cents each + Flat rate box postage. = about $ 30 del

add the bullets for $60 with no additional postage.

best was to reach me is email [redacted]

as I don't/ always look at the computer like now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Terry. Email sent.

I have a good amount of once fired 338 most WW I am open for offers also have bullets but I would need to see what I have most in the 225/230 range

I have several hundred 1st fired brass as far as I remember all Winchester the plastic bags say they have 60 cases all three bags weigh in as 1:15 oz 10 cases weigh in at 5.7. The brass is clean unsized and primers in. Once fired brass of this caliber goes in the area of$70. Make an offer and how many

I also have several boxes of factory bullets Fail safe, accubond 300 grain Barnes banded solid and partition,I also have a new RCBS 338WM FL die set #1601 I am thing $28 plus shipping I haven't come up with a price on them as of yet but if you want make me a reasonable offer

DSCF2204.JPG
DSCF2205.JPG

Also have several boxes of 338 bullets Nosler solid 300 grh, failsafe 230 grn, Nosler accubond and partition 225 grn. I have figured out a price but I am open to resonable offers partition is 25 and 50 count[

DSCF2183.JPG
DSCF2186.JPG

One bx of accubonds and the 50 ct of partition are called for

2 bags of 60 brass sold pending funds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross