Want To Trade Ruger No 1, 9.3x74r With Reloading Gear

habituallinestepper

AH senior member
Reaction score
Love this rifle. Probably going to regret it, being my first Ruger No 1. Definitely going to regret it...but I shoot more trap and skeet than anything else right now so time to consider moving some stuff.

Considering trading my Ruger No. 1s, chambered in 9.3x74r. Would come with 428 bullets (most Nosler, some Speer and Barnes), 45 pcs virgin Norma brass, and some loaded rounds as well (30-40). I'll obviously get firm counts if you're interested. Can add some primers and powder if you're nearby.

Upsides - decent wood, custom pic rail plus the original rib; NECG fiber optic sight plus the original; upgraded Pachmayr pad. Previous owner put less than 50 rounds on it. I put 17 so far. Had a Vortex 1-8 on it that I can throw in the mix as well.

Downside - one small hairline crack on the forend. It hasn't changed since I've owned it and previous owner fully disclosed it too. You probably wouldn't notice if I had just posted it here. Pics to come in the morning as well.

What I'm after - a decent O/U for clays games. Beretta, Browning, etc., or that Krieghoff you can't shoot that obviously has to have a crooked barrel (otherwise you would be hanging 25s day in and day out). Can make cash move as needed within reason. If you think you might have something, shoot me a note. But must be threaded for choke tubes.

A strange post here, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you