Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
Took an inventory of the reloading bench this weekend and realized I've got some duplicate sets of dies, and some components (brass/bullets) for calibers I no longer hand load for.. so thought I'd see if anyone has something they'd like to trade..

Ive got a set of RCBS 7x57 dies.. and a set of Lee .243 Win dies up for grabs..

I'd be open to trade for anything even remotely useful (not particularly picky)... .308 brass, 270 brass, 350 legend brass, 458 SOCOM brass, 35 Whelen Brass, 416 Taylor or 458 Win Mag brass, would all be interesting.. reloading manuals.. USGI or magpul AR magazines.. 10/22 magazines.. 1911 magazines.. all interesting.. or if you have something else, feel free to run it by me.. .

Open to selling the dies as well.. but thought I'd offer a "trade" first since Im not really trying to recoup cash so much as trying to clear the reloading bench of unneeded items and maybe replace them with something I could actually use in some way..

I would like the Mauser dies - have some of the things you mentioned, so will message you to work out the horse trade.

7x57 dies are spoken for!

Who needs some .243 Win dies?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg