Want To Buy Ruger Redhawk 44 Magnum

MRBlack

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa
Hello fellow members,

I have been in the mood for a revolver in 44 magnum and have decided on the Redhawk. However, I am wanting one with a 4 or 4.5 inch barrel. This seems to be a needle in a haystack. I have only found one online and they are "too busy to ship" any purchases. I am looking for something like the Lipsey Exclusive or the model 5044. Thanks!

1613834257392.png

1613834310557.png

Great handguns, got a couple 44’s and a lipsey’s special 41 mag with a 2-1/2” bbl.

I really like it for carrying, I have a super red hawk alaskan in 454, it is a hunk of iron! Shoots well but has the ergonomics of a brick! I got pretty big paws and it is still to big. I actually find the s&W 329 PD 44 mag to be my favorite packing pistol with a 4” bbl. unbelievably light and a damn good shooter. I bought two of them, one to abuse and one to carry if I decided I liked it. I’m still on the first one and gave my nephew the other one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,