Want To Buy Ruger Guide Gun Or M77 Hawk In .416 Ruger With Muzz Brake & Normal Barrel Tip

SheSaidMyBoreisBig

AH member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a Ruger Guide Gun or m77 Hawkeye African in .416 ruger. I would like one that has the muzzy brake and the normal barrel tip that came with it as well. I will consider all prices within reason so please don’t hesitate to shoot me a price that you’d be willing to consider passing yours on for! I will also be more than happy to buy a package deal with ammo, dyes, reloading gear, etc. If you have one you’ve thought about selling for some loot towards that next big bore your looking into ;) or know anyone who is thinking about selling one please PM me or send them my way!

Go with the guide gun!!! I have one in 375 Ruger and love it. The compactness is the best feature ever. Full power loads without the brake are somewhere in between a 375h&h win model 70 and my CZ550 416 Rigby. So, not great, but not terrible. However, for practice while wearing earplugs, the brake makes it quite the kitty cat. Such fun to shoot with the muzzle brake on, and you’ll probably never feel the kick while hunting game anyways. Good luck with the search. Just be sure to watch out for people trying to scam you. (Want ads often bring scammers out of the woodwork.) Call them, get pics of the rifle with a piece of paper showing today’s date, etc. to help debunk scammers. Also, check their feedback with other members if possible. Never pay with PayPal unless you completely trust the seller. The don’t protect gun purchases. Anyways, I hope this helps.

Go with the guide gun!!! I have one in 375 Ruger and love it. The compactness is the best feature ever. Full power loads without the brake are somewhere in between a 375h&h win model 70 and my CZ550 416 Rigby. So, not great, but not terrible. However, for practice while wearing earplugs, the brake makes it quite the kitty cat. Such fun to shoot with the muzzle brake on, and you’ll probably never feel the kick while hunting game anyways. Good luck with the search. Just be sure to watch out for people trying to scam you. (Want ads often bring scammers out of the woodwork.) Call them, get pics of the rifle with a piece of paper showing today’s date, etc. to help debunk scammers. Also, check their feedback with other members if possible. Never pay with PayPal unless you completely trust the seller. The don’t protect gun purchases. Anyways, I hope this helps.
That’s awesome yeah I appreciate it. This helps a lot! I literally was 5 days late on a m77 Hawkeye African through cabelas gun library in Scarborough ME. It was listed for $870!! One of the guys in the forums here mentioned it to me and I tried to find it on their website but it wasn’t listed...I even tried calling the store but no one answered. I ended up trying to look it up 2 days later and I finally saw an ad for it on guns international and immediately spam called the store until someone answered and I tried to buy it right away but he said they sold it 5 days earlier . Needless to say there were a couple f bombs dropped . I really really want one and I would like to have the option of the muzz brake because I would like to be able hit the range and push some lead down the pipe relatively comfortably to get used to it so I can shoot it consistently with good groupings. I would be willing to buy one for more than it’s probably worth to get my hands on one haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you